Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reclaim the Ax Head of God's Power

I am so excited for what God is speaking right now in this time. We live in a world in decrease and decay. A world that desires to see the power of the church snuffed out. It's not a big church that satan fears or bible carriers. What he is truly afraid of is the body of Christ walking in the full power of the Holy Spirit! It is time to reclaim the power of God's Axe Head! He is speaking to you right now saying, "Lift it out!" Take the Axe Head that will cut the strong holds at the very root in Jesus Name!!!

2 Kings 6:1-7


The company of the prophets said to Elisha, "Look, the place where we meet with you is too small for us. Let us go to the Jordan, where each of us can get a pole; and let us build a place there for us to live." And he said, "Go."

Then one of them said, "Won't you please come with your servants?"
"I will," Elisha replied. And he went with them. They went to the Jordan and began to cut down trees. As one of them was cutting down a tree, the iron axhead fell into the water. "Oh, my lord," he cried out, "it was borrowed!"

The man of God asked, "Where did it fall?" When he showed him the place, Elisha cut a stick and threw it there, and made the iron float. "Lift it out," he said. Then the man reached out his hand and took it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting & awesome! I stopped at the church after work to drop off my rock and pick up a plant. While driving from work to the church I heard "Pick up your shovel and get ready to build". I kinda forgot about it because I was busy praying in tongues. I got to church and while visiting w/Barb I started to talk about what she was doing and the Holy Spirit hit!! What Barb is doing (w/everyone's help) is a precursor - symbol of what God wants and is doing in His 'body'. That same message keeps coming - we have to dig up the old (the ole'man, our idols, etc) and make way for HIM to build/plant the new. Halleluia!!! I don't know how to post this - so I'm posting as anonymous :-) Gloria

    ReplyDelete